Real estate is usually the largest single investment made in a lifetime. Appreciation of value will occur naturally over time. However, a landscape that has not been properly maintained or one that initially, was poorly designed will detract from one's property value.
We'll evaluate what portions of your landscape that are currently adding value aesthetically and are beneficial to your property. Taking these viable elements, we will incorporate them into a revised, updated landscape design. Many times just by removing a few overgrown shrubs and replacing them with the appropriate plants for the space and in the right sized plants, a landscape will have a rejuvenated and fresh look. Landscape renovation requires proper planning so that your landscape will thrive in the years ahead. As always, proper planning and execution of good landscape design and your home or business will increase in value with time.
- Breath new life into your home's outdoor appearance
- Usually is the least expensive home improvement project you can do for your home with the most immediate impact
- Less pruning maintenance required for new plantings
- See outside windows previously hidden by overgrown shrubs
- Security enhancement for you home by removing hiding places for criminals
If selling your home, a renovated landscape adds curb appeal thus allowing you to compete with newer homes on the market.