- Landscaping Maintenance Programs
- Landscape Design & Installation
- Flower Bed Installation
- Landscape Paver Design & Installation
- Seasonal Color programs
- Lawn Core Aerating and Over seeding
- Lawn Detaching and Spring Clean Up
- Specializing in Overgrown or Restoration Projects
- Lawn and Sod Installation
- Hedge, Shrub Trimming, Pruning and Removal
- Moss control
- Water Features
- Fire Pits
- Top Soil/Stone/Mulch Deliveries and Installation
- Mowing and Edging
- Bluestone Walkways
- Retaining Walls and Stairs
- Snow Removal
Specializing in Overgrown and Restoration Projects:
Real estate is usually the largest single investment made in a lifetime. Appreciation of value will occur naturally over time. However, a landscape that has not been properly maintained or one that initially, was poorly designed will detract from one's property value.
We'll evaluate what portions of your landscape that are currently adding value aesthetically and are beneficial to your property. Taking these viable elements, we will incorporate them into a revised, updated landscape design. Many times just by removing a few overgrown shrubs and replacing them with the appropriate plants for the space and in the right sized plants, a landscape will have a rejuvenated and fresh look. Landscape renovation requires proper planning so that your landscape will thrive in the years ahead. As always, proper planning and execution of good landscape design and your home or business will increase in value with time.
- Breath new life into your home's outdoor appearance
- Usually is the least expensive home improvement project you can do for your home with the most immediate impact
- Less pruning maintenance required for new plantings
- See outside windows previously hidden by overgrown shrubs
- Security enhancement for you home by removing hiding places for criminals
If selling your home, a renovated landscape adds curb appeal thus allowing you to compete with newer homes on the market.
Flower Bed installation
Flower Bed Services
Although a lush green lawn is by itself "eye catching" and fairly easy to maintain, it just is not complete without correspondingly beautiful flower beds. There simply isn't anything in nature that rivals the beauty and pleasantness of flowers! And what better than to concentrate your favorite ones within a few steps of your front door! It is especially challenging in this concrete covered and fast paced world of ours to readily find and retreat to a place of serenity and beauty. And while there are some garden enthusiast homeowners who spend every available opportunity learning about and tending to their gardens, the vast majority of people are just simply too busy with work, family, friends and countless other responsibilities to give their flower beds the adequate attention they deserve. Our flower Bed Designs applied to your landscape can transform your very own outdoors into a place of a place of serenity and beauty and you don't have to do anything but enjoy it.