Sod installation can be a great alternative to seeded grass when starting a new lawn or for lawn repair. Grass sod is professionally grown and then transplanted to your location for an instant lawn. Proper sod installation is important to help the roots establish themselves. Whether your have a new construction project, a specific area of your existing lawn, or completely starting your lawn over, we can help!
Our Sod Installation Services Include:
- We start by removing old grass and smoothing out remaining topsoil.
- More top soil is added and spread out. Low areas are filled in and plant beds are established.
- A lawn roller smooths out and settles the soil before your new sod is installed.
- Your new sod is installed, making sure there are no gaps and everything lines up properly.
- A final roll to smooth out the sod and press out any trapped air.
- Pick up any debris and sweep up to make sure your lawn looks clean.
- And finally a good watering - This is the most important step after the sod has been installed.